Invisalign may not be the perfect solution for everyone, but when it is, it’s amazing!
There are numerous reasons why individuals should choose Invisalign as their dream treatment option – and it isn’t only about visibility!
The clear and removable aligners are not as evasive as other orthodontic treatment methods. With the technology of Invisalign, your teeth will gradually straighten without any disruptions to your lifestyle.
Here are the main beneficial differences of Invisalign and Braces
Benefits you Probably Didn’t Know
- Less dental visits – we’ll only require to see you once every 4 to 6 weeks!
- Detachable aligners allows you to eat, brush and floss normally.
- The smooth plastic trays are not only more comfortable but can also double as whitening trays.
- Your aligners will protect your teeth if you tend to grind.
- You can enjoy your meals without any dietary restrictions!
- You won’t have the discomfort of metal brackets!
Our patients love the versatility that Invisalign offers. Have the freedom of demolishing the train track title and stereotypes that in order to achieve straight teeth, you’ll need to get braces. Our complimentary Invisalign consultations will leave the option open to you and determine your suitability for the treatment.
Our clients go through a fully computerized treatment plan with our most advanced technology. With this, they will grasp a great understanding of not only what to expect, but also exactly how long their treatment will last.
Having straight teeth is important for many reasons. Not only are they easier to clean and floss, they allow for more effectual chewing and augment food ingestion. A brilliant smile can substantially transform your overall self-esteem and significantly boost your confidence, for adults and for teens. Crooked teeth can be straightened! Schedule an appointment with us today! We would be more than happy to see how we can improve and preserve your beautiful smile.
By Intan Lay.